Monday, December 1, 2014

Yellow Polka Dots

I hope you all had wonderful Thanksgiving weekend, I sure did! We had a yummy dinner with friends since we don't have any family close by. Everything was delicious!!

It's been awhile since I last wore this skirt so I decided to wear it on Sunday. Here's how I styled it...
 details...
Anthropologie Afternoon Abroad Tee
Nordstrom BP Cardigan, sim here
Anthropologie Peppered & Striped Skirt, sim here
J.Crew Crystal & Pearl Chandelier Necklace, sim here
Miz Mooz Solis Boots, sim here

And did any of you stop by Anthropologie on Black Friday?? I sure did and I picked up a few presents and even got some price adjustments, which is always a good thing. :)

2 comments:

Pal & Hatty said...

I like the gray with the yellow - the yellow looks great on you! I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving!

Janeane of Designing From My Closet said...

Snow! I almost miss it. My 10 years of living in the Midwest has me longing for cooler temps.

I love this outfit on you. That script tee is super cute. I did get a few things over the weekend via the Internet but not from Anthro. 😧

I can't wait to see what you got!

Janeane
www.designingfrommycloset.wordpress.com