Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Orange Florals

When I saw this cute skirt on my sister I had to track one down for myself! I love the unique color combination and the floral pattern. And I found it fitting to wear orange a few days after Halloween. :)  Here's what I wore to church on Sunday...
 details...
Anthropologie Tuxedo Ruffled Tee
Anthropologie Soubrette Marled Cardigan, sim here
Anthropologie Salinas Pencil Skirt
Anthropologie Fire & Firmament Necklace, sim here
Miz Mooz Solis Boots, sim here

3 comments:

Leah said...

I like that...a lot! :) You & your sister have good taste!

Taramixandmatch said...

Loving the color and pattern of that skirt!!

Whimsical Preppy said...

I love this cardigan and I started to search for it after I saw it on your blog. They sent the wrong size so I wear mine as a sweater coat. I love that in real life it is a more yellowish, creamy color and not as white.
Stacey