Monday, November 24, 2014

All About Plaid Pumps

I heart these shoes. When I found them on eBay for a great deal, I couldn't resist. Call it an early Christmas present. :) And I also couldn't resist waiting until Christmas to wear them! So here they are on there first outing to church yesterday...

 details...
Anthropologie Drifting By Dress, sim here
Anthropologie Breezy Polkas Cardigan, sim here
Nordstrom Oroblu Essence Tights
J.Crew Etta Plaid Studded Pumps, sim here
J.Crew Crystal & Pearl Chandelier Necklace, sim here


I just adore the gold studded toe :)

4 comments:

Pal & Hatty said...

So cute!

Pal & Hatty said...

So cute!

GnomeLover said...

Those pumps are awesome! I love the plaid. I had some in yellow in my hand a year ago and could not do the heel. I knew I would fall because I am so ungrateful. They are so cute on you! I love how you wore them.

Jenni

Janeane of Designing From My Closet said...

Ah, you are killing me right now! These shoes are so fabulous. I can see why you could not resist.

I am catching up on my blog reading. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Janeane
www.designingfrommycloset.wordpress.com