Monday, October 6, 2014

Sale Today!

We woke up to another sale today at Anthropologie! I'm still holding out for some Fall items so I haven't scooped up anything yet, but these items sure are tempting me....

I'm always on the lookout for tunics to wear with leggings, and this one is really cute. Love the exotic print!

This belt has a mix of silver and gold, making it super versatile!

Love how cozy this sweater looks, and the color blocking is pretty too!

Love the little flower on this necklace and the price is great too!

What did you pick up from the sale today?? Or are you holding out for some Fall items to hit sale (like this and this!)

2 comments:

designwithj9 said...

Love that sweater! I have been obsessed with the Horn Link Necklace but have not pulled the trigger on the full price. We will see.
Janeane

Whimsical Preppy said...

This was an OK sale, but I still bought a Maxi skirt and a belt. I try to add belts or something small when I'm still under the shipping price point. With Anthro's shipping prices, I want to get the most out of what I'm paying.
Happy shopping,
Stacey