Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Fresh Cuts!

Anthropologie surprised us with a sale today! And even better is that they have an extra 25% off sale with the code EXTRAEXTRA at checkout! Here are my picks....

Love this cardigan and the back of it is so so pretty!

This necklace is so sweet and feminine and so different.

You know I love a good tunic! The combination of the scrollwork with the stripes is lovely.

So I have this coat on hold for me at my local store, I just love the colors in it and that it has a hood! I also might get this tee since it's a great basic. Did you pick up anything from today's sale?!?

1 comment:

designingfrommycloset said...

Oh, that coat is to die for! No purchases for me today, I am attempting to be on a shopping diet. We'll see how long it lasts.

Janeane
www.designingfrommycloset.wordpress.com