Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Ruffles & Florals

It's been awhile since I last wore this dress and this sweater so I thought why not wear them together!?! I was pleasantly surprised with how it turned out. :) Here's what I wore to church on Sunday...

 details...
J.Crew Tippi Sweater in Graphic Floral, another cute sweater here
Anthropologie Rising Vapors Dress, sim here or here
Anthropologie Evelina Heels, sim here


and my little girl always wants to take a pic with me. :) (her dress is from H&M)

3 comments:

Whimsical Preppy said...

Your little daughter is so cute. I think my niece wore the same dress for her first day of Kindergarten. It is very cute.
It's always nice to know how to style skirts like this. They can be tricky and I always tend to just grab a t-shirt to pair with certain skirts.
Have a great evening,
Stacey

Leah said...

Love the cascading ruffles on your skirt! ...and Gigi's shoes - adorable!!

Pal & Hatty said...

I love the "mommy and me" pictures!