Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Minty Yellow

With Fall weather quickly approaching, I had to wear this cute skirt one last time. I was inspired by the colors in my shoes when coming up with this look. Here's what I wore to church on Sunday...
 details...
Anthropologie Essential Scoopneck
Anthropologie Zocalo Maxi Skirt, sim here
Anthropologie Cake Decoration Belt, sim here
Anthropologie Clifton Strands Necklace, sim here
Anthropologie Trichromatic T-Straps, sim here

I wish Anthropologie would come out with more cute beaded necklaces like this. They seem to get the most wear from me and go with so much!

2 comments:

GnomeLover said...

I love that top with that skirt. It is so pretty. The color combo is fantastic. I just wore my yellow skirt two days ago, too. I love how easy it is.

Jenni

Pal & Hatty said...

You do such a great job putting everything together to make attractive outfits!