Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Mint Ombre

Happy Tuesday everyone! How was your weekend? It was great for me but a little tiring since I ran another half marathon. :) Here's a pic of me at the finish line...

So this outfit is all about mint with a little pop of pink! These shoes have gotten a lot of wear from me recently, I guess I just can't resist wearing pink sometimes. :) Here's what I wore to church on Sunday...
 details...
Anthropologie Essential Scoopneck
J.Crew Tiffany Bow Skirt, sim here
Anthropologie Ampay Necklace, sim here
Anthropologie Evelina Heels, sim here


And a photo of my little Gigi--she's wearing her dress that we got her in Mexico :)

3 comments:

GnomeLover said...

Those shoes are amazing! And your daughter is so pretty. I love pictures of the two of you together. I wish I had had that when my kids were small. I think this might be my favorite of your outfits you have worn to church. Those colors are just so good!

Jenni

Pal & Hatty said...

I love that mint green skirt - especially the detail at the waist - so cute! You and Gigi both look so cut!

Brooke Young said...

Hi Jessica! Check out my blog with different HIIT workouts that help with running and endurance!

http://veganfashionfit.blogspot.com/