Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pink Ardennes

Well I'm back from Utah and I had a great time! Lots of time with family, lots of time by the pool, and lots of time helping family decorate (which you know I LOVE to do!). And running Ragnar was such a blast; I'm so glad I did it! Here's my #raceselfie at the finish line...

It's nice to be home. And I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, so here's what I wore to church on Sunday...
details...
Anthropologie Essential Scoopneck
Anthropologie Ardennes Skirt, another cute striped skirt here
Anthropologie Blossomed Garland Necklace, sim here
Anthropologie Evelina Heels, sim here

5 comments:

Heather Capener said...

Dickens!! I love those shoes and I hate myself for not getting them!! So cute!

Pal & Hatty said...

You look cute as always!

Pal & Hatty said...

Oh, congratulations on the Ragnar! I admire you so much for doing that!

GnomeLover said...

Congratulations on your run! That is s cool! I love that striped skirt on you. You look so pretty.

Jenni

Whimsical Preppy said...

I love that outfit. This style is my favorite to wear because it's comfortable while at the same time it looks so put together.
Have a great day,
Stacey