Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

I know the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale has been going on for awhile now, but better late than never that I share my picks with you!! There were lots of goodies that were included but here are my top favorites...

This cardigan (lovingly referred to as the blardigan - blanket+cardigan by Pinterest Told Me To) is so incredibly soft and comfortable. I didn't believe it until I got it in the mail and I can tell you I'm in love! I'll be living in this All. Winter. Long. The Anniversary Sale colors are all sold out (sorry!) but you can still get it in other colors.

This little initial necklace is a great buy and will be fun to layer with other gold necklaces I own. I know this will be one of my go-to everyday necklaces.

These leggings are such a great price and they are going to keep me warm this winter. The material is nice and thick and they'll be a nice compliment to my blardigan. :)

I love this pretty ring from Kate Spade. It's big but not too big that I couldn't wear it everyday. And of course I love the pink color - but it also comes in green and grey.

I love these boots! The color is nice and rich (I got the cognac) and the detailing sets them apart. You can't see from the pic but the back is quilted! I pretty much live in flat boots during the winter so I know these are going to gets lots and lots of wear.

And just for fun, here's a pic of all my goodies :)

Let me know if you need more pics or a review of anything and I'll do my best. Now it just needs to cool off here so I can start wearing my new stuff!. Okay, not really! I'm enjoying the warm weather while it lasts!

2 comments:

Pal & Hatty said...

Everything looks great - I LOVE the pink ring- does it come in black?

designwithj9 said...

Oh. Love love love that J necklace.

Janeane
www.designwithj9.wordpress.com