Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Stripes, Pink & Mint

It's been a busy week so far so I'm finally getting around to posting what I wore to church on Sunday. Another mint and pink combo, but this time with stripes! :)
 details...
Anthropologie Twisted & Pleated Tee, sim here
Anthropologie Scalloped Stripes Ponte Skirt, sim here
Anthropologie Ampay Necklace, sim-ish here
Anthropologie Evelina Heels, sim here
And who's excited for the Anthropologie Tag Sale starting tomorrow! I know I am! Let's hope it's a good one with lots of markdowns. :)

2 comments:

withwonderandwhimsy said...

Such a cute, quirky look. I love the combination of colors and your choice of bold accessories. Pink, coral, and mint are my favorite colors for summer this year, so I'm all about this look!

<3 Liz
www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

Whimsical Preppy said...

That skirt reminds me that I am going to have to pull out my Anthro Waverly black and white skirt. I like that you softened the black and white with pastels.
I loved those shoes but the smallest size in these was a 6 and I need a 5 or 5 1/2. They are so cute.
Have a great day,
Stacey