Thursday, June 12, 2014

Navy & Yellow

I recently got this tee from J.Crew for a steal (under $20). It's such a great little summer tee so I decided to get it in both colors! Do you ever buy multiples of items?? Sometimes I feel like it's so worth it, other times it turns out to be overkill. I think time it will turn out to be money well spent. :)
details...
J.Crew Palm Tree Tee
Anthropologie Cake Decoration Belt, sim here
Anthropologie Zocalo Maxi Skirt
J.Crew Crystal and Pearl Chandelier Necklace

5 comments:

Whimsical Preppy said...

That is a great buy. I love deals like that. I do buy multiples at times but last year I went over board with one of the Anthro Deletta tees. They are on the snug side so I hope I can just stretch them out this summer.
Enjoy the rest of the day,
Stacey

Leah said...

Great summer ensemble! I'm so guilty of buying multiples when I find a good deal & something I really like. {or simply can't make up my mind - ha}

Pal & Hatty said...

I love the navy with the bright yellow!

Sayaka said...

I love the cute print of the tee. I almost got the same print tee in the tank top, but I purchased the stripe version instead. The tee looks so cute on you especially with the yellow maxi skirt. So cute!!

GnomeLover said...

I love that shirt! I bought that skirt after seeing it on you. I wore it today. I love it so much. I am so excited about its possibilities! Thank you for the inspiration!

Jenni