Monday, June 9, 2014

Bottlegreen Pink

Pink and mint are one of my favorite color combos so this was a natural pairing for me. And the necklace seemed to tie it all together. :) Here's what I wore to church on Sunday...
details...
Anthropologie Bottlegreen Dress, sim here
Nordstrom BP Cardigan, sim here
Anthropologie Ampay Necklace, sim-ish here
Anthropologie Evelina Heels, sim here

This mint dress is one of my faves. I got mine last year at Anthropologie but I found an almost identical one here.

5 comments:

Leah said...

I love the detail on your dress, Jessica! These soft colors are stunning on you.

Pal & Hatty said...

That mint green is so pretty on you and I love that dress!

Heather Capener said...

Those shoes!!!! How did I miss them!!

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

I looooove this outfit from head-to-toe. Those shoes!

Whimsical Preppy said...

I missed out on that dress last year but I do have that necklace. It is one of the best beaded ones Anthropologie ever did.
Have a great day,
Stacey