Thursday, May 8, 2014

Comfy & Casual

I wore this outfit this past weekend and I have to say that I LOVE my new TOMS! They are beyond comfortable and I've pretty much lived in them since I got them. I went with black since they'll go with everything and won't show any dirt. Here's my comfy and casual weekend look...
 details...
Anthropologie Twisted & Pleated Tee, sim here
Anthropologie Soubrette Marled Cardigan, sim here
Anthropologie AG Stevie Roll-Up Jeans, sim here
Anthropologie Bougainvillea Necklace
Nordstrom TOMS Classic Canvas Slip-On

2 comments:

GnomeLover said...

You look so fresh and pretty. I love thoseTOMS on you. Look! No snow! Yay! Doing the happy dance for you. : )

Jenni

Whimsical Preppy said...

I was surprised at how warm this cardigan was which gives it an added bonus. I bought mine as a layering piece and was happy for the warmth too.
Stacey