Wednesday, May 28, 2014

10 Years

On May 15th, husband and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary. I wanted to get this post up before our vacation to Mexico (which I'll blog about later), but it just didn't happen. So here it is.
10 years
9 jobs
8 moves
7 apartments/houses
6 year old dog
5 states
4 cars
3 years between kids
2 beautiful children
1 amazing partner
"Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale." -unknown. Happy Anniversary Adam! I love you more than ever!

4 comments:

Janeane Pittman said...

Contratulations Jessica!

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!

Nadja W said...

Happy anniversary!

GnomeLover said...

Happy Anniversary! Your poem to your husband was sweet. I cannot wait to see pics from your trip!

Jenni