Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Sprinter

Oh, Sprinter (Spring + Winter), you're my least favorite season. Just when I think the weather is finally getting warmer, it decides to get cold again. Hopefully this week will be the last week of cold!

I usually think of this dress as a winter dress, so I decided to add some spring accessories to it. I think it worked out as a nice blend of both seasons. Here's how I wore it to church on Sunday...
 details...
Anthropologie Layered Column Dress, sim here on SALE
Anthropologie Lacestitch Cardigan
Anthropologie Microflora Mary Janes, sim here
Anthropologie Beaded Seaford Strands, sim here

{bright colors + florals}

6 comments:

Pal & Hatty said...

So cute! I love those flowered shoes!

Leah said...

I love this dress and how you've now accessorized it for Spring.
We got snow last night & today in Indianapolis! SNOW! Thankfully it has melted finally, but after having almost 75 degree weather on Saturday, it was hard to stomach waking up to snow today!

Victoria said...

Such a cute shoes.

kristin said...

Those shoes! Gorgeous!

GnomeLover said...

Those floral shoes are amazing! And they match that necklace so well. I love the combination of that. Then add in the stripes and it is just fabulous!

Jenni

gigisgoneshopping said...

Great shoes. Wow!