Monday, April 14, 2014

Sale and Free Shipping!

Anthropologie not only surprised us with a sale today, but they also have free shipping! Use code INBLOOM at checkout for orders over $150. Here are my picks...

I love the embroidery on this skirt and especially the bright, colorful flowers.

AG are my favorite brand of jeans and the slim straight leg is a flattering cut on almost everyone.

Minty green and lace. What's not to love!

I'm still debating on getting this and this got a 2nd cut and would be super cute with some leggings. Did you pick up anything???

2 comments:

GnomeLover said...

I did not get anything this sale. I am shopped out for awhile. But those are lovely pieces you recommend. I love that embroidered skirt! So pretty.

Jenni

Whimsical Preppy said...

I have not seen that lace top before. It's so pretty. I ran into that problem today where I see that I am over the $150 mark, put in my code and then realize that it was the tax and shipping that brought me up. Therefore the free shipping code does not work.
Have a great day,
Stacey