Friday, April 4, 2014

Feel Like Spring

We got a lot of snow last night so boots were a must today. Just when our snow was almost melted, we got more. I'm so over winter right now. I'm over 30 degree weather. Next week looks warmer so I'm hoping I can finally say goodbye to my winter coat. At least the flower on my cardi can help me feel like Spring. :)

details...
Anthropologie Essential Henley
Anthropologie Australe Cardigan, sim-ish here
Anthropologie AG Stevie Ankle Jeans
Nordstrom Minnetonka Double Fringe Boot

and here's a shot of the snow we got last night (and it's still coming down!) #springinminnesota

2 comments:

GnomeLover said...

Oh my gosh! That is crazy how much snow you have! I could never do it! Love the outfit. That cardigan is so sweet.

Jenni

Pal & Hatty said...

That cardigan is so cute! Sorry about all the snow!