Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Caravane Tunic

I was originally drawn to the floral print of this tunic but when my size sold out I decided to get this print instead. When it came in the mail, I was surprised that I liked it even more. And fyi, this tunic runs big so size down (I'm wearing a petite xs). Here's how I wore it this past weekend...

details...
Anthropologie Caravane Tunic Dress
Anthropologie Soubrette Marled Cardigan, sim here
Anthropologie Locket Necklace, sim here
Anthropologie Scalloped-Tied Booties, sim here

6 comments:

GnomeLover said...

So funny! I tried this on and loved it so much. But could not decide if I wanted to wait for another cut. Plus, I had to wait for April's budget. So last night at midnight, I took the plunge. I got the blue in a small. I tried on the floral in store, too. But I liked the blue better also. Can't wait to get it. I have my fingers and toes crossed for an additional p.a.!

I love the way you styled it. I am going to wear mine as a dress with boots and leggings in the winter and silver sandals in the summer.

Jenni

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Beautiful bold print and color!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Obsessed with that tunic!!

Jessie McMurry said...

Jessica! Would you be willing to sell that tunic? I'm in search for it!! Thank you!

Jessie McMurry said...

Would you be willing to sell this tunic? I'm obsessed and been wanting it forever! ������ email me if so!! ����

Jessica said...

Jessie McMurry - sorry, I love this tunic too much to sell it right now. Good luck finding one!