Monday, March 17, 2014

Sale Away!

There were a lot of markdowns today at Anthropologie. I guess they are finally clearing out all their winter items to make room for Spring and Summer! Here are my top picks...

Love this sweet sweater and especially the polka dots!

Black, white & yellow. Yes, please! And I'm loving the mix of prints in this top!

I've had my eye on this for awhile. Love the beautiful print, which I think would transition into Fall with some leggings and boots.

I own the sister to this tunic and love it. The lines are really flattering and it goes with leggings, jeans or colored jeans.

Did you pick up anything?? I love this but I'm just not sure if I'll get enough wear out of it to warrant the price. I also might get this, since I don't own any cardigans in this color. And this looks like a great mom shirt, which I always seem to be in need of. :)

1 comment:

GnomeLover said...

I love your picks. I cannot wait to see what you ended up purchasing. My favorite is the tunic. I did not get anything today. My budget is gone and I have to be good until April. It is hard! : )