Monday, March 10, 2014

Gingham & Bows

I love pattern mixing so I thought it would be fun to mix this gingham skirt with bows. The navy color ties these two patterns together and of course I had to add a pop of color with the tank. Here's what I wore to church yesterday...
details...
J.Crew Sequin Bow Cardigan, sim here on SALE!
Anthropologie Sidebent Tank, sim here
Anthropologie Weave the Ring Skirt, sim-ish here
Anthropologie Candy Cluster Pendant Necklace, sim here
Anthropologie Cake Decoration Belt, sim here
Miz Mooz Solis Boots, sim here
love the little sequin bows on my cardigan...

2 comments:

GnomeLover said...

I always think I know Anthropologie's clothes, until I see something awesome and new on you! That skirt is awesome! I love the pattern and the fullness. I had never seen it before! I love it paired with the bows!

Jenni

Leah said...

Ok, this bow sweater is just too cute! I love all of the interesting pieces you have paired together!