Monday, March 24, 2014

Chessia, Meet Caroline

I've been looking for a cute green cardigan for what seems like forever. So when this cute polka dot cardi hit sale last week I had to scoop it up. I paired it with my striped Chessia Dress and love the way the two prints came together. Here's what I wore to church on Sunday...
details...
Anthropologie Chessia Dress, sim here
Anthropologie Caroline Sweater, sim here
Anthropologie Cake Decoration Belt, sim here
Miz Mooz Solis Boots, sim here
Anthropologie Camellia Bib Necklace, sim here
love the navy and white polka dots!

3 comments:

Leah said...

I'm loving the skirt part of this dress! I'm seeing so many black & white fun prints/patterns this Spring.

Sayaka said...

love love how you styled this dress!! So cute Jessica!

GnomeLover said...

Your church outfits are always my favorite. I love seeing how you will make a dress more fun. You did not disappoint. I love that cardigan. It is awesome! And it looks great with that dress! I never would have imagined them together and it is so so so good!

Jenni