Monday, March 31, 2014

All About Lace

I just love lace, especially when it has a vintage vibe. This skirt has just that. And the black and cream color scheme is timeless. I'm sure I'll be loving this skirt for years to come. Here's how I wore it to church on Sunday...

details...
Anthropologie Bojagi Pullover, sim here
Anthropologie Darjeeling Skirt, sim here
Anthropologie Tights, sim here
Anthropologie Anticipation Heels, sim-ish here
And rumor has it there will be a sale tomorrow at Anthropologie. I'm hoping this or this gets cut. Are you holding out for anything to hit sale??

2 comments:

GnomeLover said...

I love the muted tones and how the lace just pops. So pretty! I am hoping for a sale. Fingers crossed for the Savant dress. But it looks as though it might not happen. : (. I also would love a second cut on another dress!

Jenni

Pal & Hatty said...

That skirt is really cute - I love the lace! It looks great on you!