Monday, February 10, 2014

Bumblebee

I love black & white with yellow. You might mistake me for a bumblebee, but I still like it. :) When getting ready for church yesterday, I couldn't decide on what boots to wear - booties or knee high boots. Decisions, decisions.

{booties}
details...
Nordstrom BP Cardigan, sim here
Anthropologie Scalloped Stripes Ponte Skirt, sim here in green
Anthropologie Camellia Bib Necklace, sim-ish here
Anthropologie Bow Tights, sim here
Anthropologie Scalloped-Tied Booties, sim here
Miz Mooz Solis Boots, sim here

{knee high boots}

I want to know which ones you would've worn, so let me know by casting your vote below.

Which boots do you like better?
  
pollcode.com free polls 

I'll let you know what I ended up wearing tomorrow!

3 comments:

GnomeLover said...

I would have thought I liked the tall boots better but after seeing both I chose booties. Fun poll! Super cute outfit. It gave me ideas for my black and white striped skirt I have. Thanks!

Jenni

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

You look fab in that bold striped skirt!

gigisgoneshopping said...

What a great striped skirt!