Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Black Brights

Did you pick up anything from Anthropologie's sale yesterday? I have my eye on this, but haven't pulled the trigger yet. It looks like a cute top but I'm trying to be better and not just buy something because it's on sale. So anyway, I love wearing black and white with pops of color so here's what I wore to church on Sunday...
 details...
Anthropologie Fanned Shimmer Cardigan, sim here
Anthropologie Scalinata Top, sim here
Anthropologie Snakebite Belt, sim here
Anthropologie Peppered & Striped Skirt, sim here
Anthropologie Bow Tights, sim here
Nordstrom Linea Paolo Babe Pump, sim here

5 comments:

Victoria said...

Love your skirt. It's so pretty.

Fancy Vintage said...

Oh my gosh, I love your outfit, I usually just throw something on for church, but that may be because I'm helping with the wee ones in Sunday School! I love anthropologie too, and always check out their sale stuff, x

GnomeLover said...

Hi Jessica!

I did not get anything from the sale. I am waiting for some awesome popbacks or nothing at all.

I love this outfit. It is feminine, pretty but with sass. I do not remember that skirt. It is so different and pretty. Those shoes are so sexy!

Jenni

Leah said...

Love it, Jessica! Every item in this ensemble has a fun little touch that really makes this look so perfect.

Whimsical Preppy said...

I love this outfit! That skirt is so versatile and I like the red pumps with it. And of course the retro cardigan.
Have a great day,
Stacey