Tuesday, January 7, 2014

We Search. We Find. We ShopStyle!

I love fashion and personal style. I had a great opportunity to express my own personal style by partnering with the POPSUGAR team and was lucky enough to participate in their new We Search. We Find. We ShopStyle advertising campaign. I received a background and t-shirt in the mail to create my own lay down, just like the ones in their new print campaign.

 ShopStyle is a great way to shop since you have all the latest trends in fashion and accessories at your fingertips. It's makes it so easy to find what you love with a variety of brands all in one place.

For my lay down I chose my favorite items in my closet right now, which are tunics! For a mom of two little ones, tunics are what I'm wearing right now.


On me:
Gapfit Breathe Thin Stripe T: Gap
AG Stevie Ankle Jeans: Anthropologie
Bow-Tied Beauty Boots: Anthropologie

Clockwise from top left:
Swizzle Stripe Tunic and Necklace: Anthropologie
Kork-Ease 'Olive' Pump: Nordstrom
Green Ruffle Tunic and Necklace: Anthropologie
 Navy Striped Tunic: Anthropologie
Pilcro Stet Ankle-Zip Cords: Anthropologie
Minnetonka Double Fringe Boot: Nordstrom
Gray Slubby Tunic Sweater and Necklace: Anthropologie
Cobalt Blue Ellesmere Tunic and Necklace: Anthropologie
Black & Grey Leggings: Gap
Black & Grey Tunic and Necklace: Anthropologie
Yellow Flats: Nordstrom

And check out the ShopStyle Commercial to learn more!


2 comments:

Pal & Hatty said...

You look so cute! You are becoming famous!

Regine Karpel said...

Great boots