Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Recent Purchases and Wants

Hi Readers! I'm back from my fun-filled vacation in Utah. I had a grand old time visiting Disneyland (twice!) and spending time with my family. But I can't lie, it feels good to be home again. I picked up a few cute things over the break and I also have my eye on some pretties that I wanted to share with you.

First up, my recent purchases...

I picked up this cute jacket when Anthro was having their additional % off, and I'm so glad I did. It's a really substantial piece that looks and feels great on.

I also got this cute little top with the additional % off, but I got it in the cobalt blue color. It's a great top to wear when out running errands and one that I can easily dress up with a statement necklace. Plus, the mix of materials keeps it interesting.

This cardigan is so lovely in person. It's hard to see in the pic but it has little sequins woven throughout it that add a little sparkle. It's really soft and the color will go with just about everything.

I also picked up these cute boots, and they are so comfortable on! I love the little bit of fringe and that they are a flat boot, which is what I live in right now (car seats, heels and ice don't mix!). FYI, I ordered a 1/2 size down since I found them to stretch out.

Now on to my wants...

I love this little tunic dress. The print is gorgeous and will transition into Spring quite nicely. I think it will look cute paired with some leggings and boots.

This cardigan is so soft and cozy. Plus, I love the eyelet lace detail in the front and back.

So what did you pick up over the holidays? And what do you have your eye on??

No comments: