Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Layered Neutrals

Hello readers, I'm finally back with an outfit for you! I picked up this cardigan while visiting California and I'm so glad I did. I love the neutral color and how soft and cozy it is. There are still lots of sizes available here. :)  Here's how I wore it to church on Sunday...
 details...
Anthropologie Layered Column Dress, sim here
Anthropologie Soubrette Marled Cardigan
Anthropologie Blossomed Garland Necklace, sim here
Anthropologie Bowed Lacerta Mary Janes, sim here
 love the dainty sequins woven throughout it...

3 comments:

Leah said...

That cardigan is beautiful! It definitely looks cozy for a day like we're having today as well!
PS - love the framed art over your fireplace!

Piper Street said...

You look fab! Such a cute look! =)
Jenni
www.foundinmycloset.blogspot.com

Silver Lining Decor said...

Cute!! And OMG...your mantle!!!