Monday, December 9, 2013

Sale Picks

Anthropologie had another round of markdowns this morning. I feel like some of the prices weren't marked as low as usual, does this mean they are gearing up for an extra % off soon?? We  can only hope. :) Here are my picks...

I have this cardigan and love it. The color is very rich, it's incredibly soft and I love the longer length.

This sweater looks so cozy and would be great with some leggings and boots.

Another cute little tunic. If I didn't already own the Mitzie Tunic I would be considering this one.

 I'm thinking of calling around to find this but I've never tried it on so I'll have to think about it. Did you pick up anything from this round of markdowns?

1 comment:

Piper Street said...

I have to say I didn't pick anything up yet. Nothing really jumped out at me...I say that now....lol. =)
Jenni
www.foundinmycloset.blogspot.com