Monday, December 2, 2013

Black Friday at Anthro

I didn't do a ton of Black Friday shopping, but I did visit my local Anthropologie store. My store opened at 8am and I got there about an hour later (kids life got in the way!). All in all, I was a little disappointed. First of all, Anthropologie didn't mark things down as much as they usually do. So with the extra 20% off I pretty much got the regular ole' sale price. Oh well, at least I got these cute shoes that I've been wanting forever! And they're still available in a few sizes. :)

I also picked up this, but I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it. I need to style it and see if it works with other items in my closet. Does anyone have it, or have you tried it on??

And then there were the poppers. I was hoping for a nice little prize when I opened mine, but all that came out was this...

Oh well. I was happy to finally get the Evelina Heels but they are getting wrapped up and put under the Christmas tree; so I have to wait until Christmas to wear them. Did you visit Anthropologie on Black Friday? What did you think??

2 comments:

designwithj9 said...

You have great taste Jessica. I have been eying those Evelina heels too, but in the yellow. I did not splurge on them though, so I will have to live vicariously through you with them.

Janeane

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

I actually hadn't partaken in an Anthro shopping this weekend, despite their deals. Like you mentioned, though they did something, it wasn't enough to make me buy more stuff, in-store or online. Ah well, more stores and deals elsewhere!