Monday, November 4, 2013

Fresh Cuts!

I'm back from my vacation and what a way to welcome me back with a sale from Anthropologie today! :) I had a great time with family and Gigi and Liam had lots of fun visiting their cousins and grandparents. Now to get back into the swing of things; at least I woke up to a little sale at my favorite store. Here are my picks...

This is a great everyday top that can easily be dressed up with a fun scarf or necklace. It's so comfy and easy to wear so I might pick it up in another color.

Love this fun statement necklace and the pretty coral color.

I LOVE this skirt and highly recommend it if you can still find it in a store. The stripes are timeless and the black and white goes with everything.

These heels are adorable with the bow and I love the taupey brown color.

I have this necklace and it is one of my favorites. I find myself reaching for it a lot since the white seems to compliment almost any outfit.

I will be picking up this (can't resist!) and maybe this (love the print!). What did you get from the sale today??

No comments: