Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Addicted to UGGs

Okay, I admit it. I wear UGGs. I'm not sure how I could get through a winter here without them. They are beyond comfortable and sometimes the only thing I can wear when out running errands with my two kids. So when I recently had to replace an old worn out pair, it was love at first sight when I saw the adorable bows on these. :)
details...
Anthropologie High-Low Peplum Pullover
UGG Bailey Bow Boot
love these UGGs, just look how cute the bows are on the back!
And I hope all my US readers have a wonderful Thanksgiving! We are going out to eat this year, it's just easier with the baby. Plus, I don't have to do any dishes which is a huge plus in my book. :)

And I'll be going to my local Anthropologie Store for Black Friday. I'll let you all know what I pick up and if I get any amazing deals! Will you be attending Black Friday at Anthropologie??

2 comments:

ritzyroo said...

I for one, love uggs! I don't know why everyone makes fun of them. I love the bows, so cute! Have a great Thanksgiving:)

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Cute Uggs! I have a grey pair of snow boots from Uggs that I wear through snowy weather and a pair of boots I wear at home. They are super comfy, but admit, all Uggs kind of look like moon boots to me! ;o)