Monday, October 7, 2013

Sale Away!

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! Monday mornings are always better with a sale at Anthropologie. Here are my picks...

I have a love for anything with stripes and lace so I of course love this top. And I think it would look cute with a cardi over it for cooler weather.

This cute top finally went on sale! I have this and love it - it's super flattering and super comfortable. Definitely scoop this up before it's gone. :)

This is such a beautiful cardigan. The shimmer detail would make it perfect for the upcoming holiday season.

I haven't pulled the trigger yet on anything but I might get this or this. What did you pick up from the sale today?

1 comment:

Sayaka said...

I LOVE the Fanned Shimmer Cardigan and might pull the trigger soon :)
I think the Polka Dot Tunic would love adorable on you too Jessica!!