Thursday, October 17, 2013

Matinee Cardigan

I L-O-V-E this cardigan! It's super soft, soooo comfortable and the color just screams Fall to me. The length is perfect, falling just below my hips. I usually don't gravitate toward anything in the yellow family (at least near my face) but when I tried this on at the store I was pleasantly surprised. It comes in other colors too but since I don't own any cardigans in this color I decided to go with it. I'm a big fan and highly recommend it!
 details...
Anthropologie Matinee Cardigan
Anthropologie Rose Tartan Tieback
Anthropologie AG Stevie Ankle Jeans
Anthropologie Scallop-Tied Booties
So if you're looking for a new fall cardigan, I highly recommend this cardigan! And I'm going to Utah to visit family for a few weeks so I won't be posting regularly. I have a few posts already in the works but I'll catch up with you all when I get back. :)

No comments: