Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Anthro at Target

Recently while I was shopping at Target, I was surprised to see a few cute things that reminded me of something I've seen at Anthropologie. But since it's at Target, it's for a fraction of the price! Love when I find cute things for cheap. :) Here's what I spotted...

On the left is the Colorblocked Lace Pullover from Anthro. On the right is an almost identical one at Target. I'm kinda digging the girly black lace in the Target one! 


The Anthro Illusion Pencil Dress seems like it would be very slimming, but also very expensive at just under $200. For $30 the Target Mossimo dress is a bargain!


The Matinee Cardigan from Anthro is a great cardi. But for less than half the price you can get the same look with the Merona one. I've tried on the Merona one at Target and it is super cute and comfy on, I might get it in another color!


This Boucle Pencil Skirt from Anthro is a great basic to dress up in the Fall and Winter months. But the one from Target is only $20 (a steal!) and it comes with that cute yellow belt!
Will you be picking up any of these cute finds from Target??

No comments: