Thursday, September 26, 2013

Laceside

Happy Thursday everyone! I picked up this hoodie when it went on sale during the summer and now it's finally cool enough to wear it. I have lots of errands to run today so I wanted to wear something casual and comfy.
details...
Anthropologie Twisted & Pleated Tee, sim here
Anthropologie Laceside Hoodie, sim here
AG Stevie Ankle Jeans, sim here
Anthropologie Oolite Necklace, sim here
Anthropologie Scallop-Tied Booties
cute lace detail, gotta love Anthro for unique little details like this! If you need a new hoodie, Anthro has one that is almost identical to this one here (with lace and peplum!).

6 comments:

Silver Lining Decor said...

Love this!! Perfect for the mom on the go, but still super cute!

gigisgoneshopping said...

That's fun! Very cute :)

Jayna said...

Do the sleeves come full length? I read a couple reviews that they are short. I'm considering buying one off eBay!

Jayna said...

Are the sleeves full length? I read a couple anthro reviews saying the sleeves were short on them. They look normal on you though. I'm thinking if buying on eBay- unless you want to sell me yours?!

Jessica said...

Yes they are full length

Jessica said...

Jayna - sorry I love the hoodie and want to keep it. I hope you find one on eBay it's a great little hoodie that goes with everything!