Monday, September 23, 2013

Chessia Dress

I'm not sure how this dress flew under my radar but for some reason or another it did. I mean, what is better than combining lace and stripes!?  So after seeing it on my darling niece this past summer I knew I had to hunt it down. Luckily, I was able to find it through Roxy's Trade Market on facebook. Even though this dress came out last Spring I couldn't wait that long to wear it. So here's how I styled it for Fall...
details...
Anthropologie Chessia Dress, sim here
Anthropologie Cartography Cardigan, another cute printed cardi here
Anthropologie Cake Decoration Belt, sim here
Miz Mooz Solis Boots, sim here
love the map print on this cardigan...

5 comments:

Leah said...

Oh this is adorable! I can see why you went to the work of hunting it down! Love it with boots for Fall.

Silver Lining Decor said...

Gorgeous! I love how you styled it for fall!

Silver Lining Decor said...

Oh, and I am begging for a new house tour! Especially since you got that awesome rug ;) hehe

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

What a sweet dress on you - and that cardigan! Ah, an oldie but a goodie!

gigisgoneshopping said...

Completely adorable!!!