Monday, August 19, 2013

Sale Today!

Another Monday usually means another sale at Anthropologie and today did not disappoint! Here are my picks...

I love striped tees and this one is no different. The stripe placement is fun and unique and I love the flattering buttons in the back.

I have a thing for black and white skirts (already own this one) - they seem to go with everything! This one looks so flattering and would transition nicely into Fall and Winter.

This tee looks cute and comfortable and I love the fun print!

I haven't pulled the trigger on anything yet since I'm too excited for Fall stuff now! I'm thinking about getting this but I need another summer shirt like I need a hole in my head. Did you get any goodies from this week's sale?? Or have you moved onto Fall stuff too?

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Great picks! I own the black and white Spliced Stripes Tee and LOVE it! I'd definitely recommend it but try to buy it in person if you can to make sure to get one that has stripes that match up!

shopwithm said...

Cute picks! I just picked up some jeans and another Trapeze tee, which I'm addicted to! I'm definitely in fall mode, so only am getting things I can wear into fall.