Monday, August 5, 2013

Sale! Sale!

I always look forward to Monday since that means markdowns at my favorite store, Anthropologie!! And what a lot of markdowns today, not to mention lots of great 2nd cuts. :) Here are my picks from the sale...

I have this cute dress and it is so easy to dress up or wear casual. And, you know I have a thing for stripes!

I already own this cute necklace (see it on me here) and I just love the color combo and the unique little candy clusters. I get compliments on it every time I wear it.

I have this belt and it seems to go with everything. The leaf design is so pretty and it adds a little sparkle to any outfit. And FYI, it does run small so order up at least one size.

There were also some great 2nd cuts today, I couldn't pass up this or this. What did you get from this week's sale??

1 comment:

TaraMixandMatch said...

That belt is really pretty!