Friday, August 30, 2013

Review: Scallop-Tied Booties


Let me begin by saying that I'm head over heels in L-O-V-E with these Scallop-Tied Booties from Anthropologie! The scallop feature, laser cut-outs, and the little bow are all so adorable.



I am a size 8, so I ordered a size 38 and they fit like a glove so I'd say they are true to size. The heel height is perfect at 2.5" - not too high but high enough to lengthen the leg. They felt really comfortable, although I haven't worn them out yet so I can't say for sure.



A close-up of the bow and laser cut-outs. I love little details like this, they always make the boots special and one of a kind. The leather was buttery soft and very good quality. They are a pull-on style but I didn't have any trouble taking them on or off. And the shaft circumference was perfect, not too big or too small. I have chicken legs so a large shaft is always an ongoing problem for me.



It's important to note that the tie is not permanently attached and can slip on and off. That didn't bother me at all though. And the caramel color will go with just about everything. These boots will go with jeans, skirts and dresses so I can wear them almost year round. Here is how they look on...


just admiring my new boots :)


Overall I am so happy with these boots and I can't wait to wear them out. I think I will be getting lots and lots of wear out of them for years to come.


So what do you think?? Have you had your eye on the lovely Scallop-Tied Booties?

2 comments:

Jenni said...

In my shopping bag as we speak! Gonna wait a bit to see if anything else rolls out over the next few weeks I think before i use my birthday discount but thanks for the sizing info!! They are perfect!

Sayaka said...

I've been eyeing those beauties too! They look adorable on you Jessica!! I might have to splurge and get them too. Thanks for sharing!!