Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Light Florals

It's supposed to be a bit cooler this week to I took the opportunity to wear this lightweight sweater for the first time. I got it on sale a few weeks back and have been itching to wear it ever since! Plus, I'm taking the kids to a movie today and I always seem to get cold in theaters.

details...
Anthropologie Blossomed Lengths Cardigan, sim here
AG Stevie Ankle Jeans
Julianne Hough for Sole Society Lexi Flat
J.Crew Bauble Necklace, sim here
love the gold cap toe on these flats (plus they're on sale right now!!)

5 comments:

Jenni said...

Ok, totally in love with those flats! They're perfect! May have to scoop those up ASAP! Love the sweater on you...it's so pretty!

Jenni said...

Wuick question...how is the sizing on the flats??

Jessica said...

Jenni - I got my regular size but they are still a tad big, not sure if I could've sized down though since then they might be too tight. They do run a little wide but not overly so.

Jenni said...

Perfect...thanks for the info! =)

kristin said...

Love this cardigan - so pretty!