Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Currently Loving: Max Wanger

I adore the whimsical playfulness of Max Wanger's photos. I've wanted his 'tulum' print from the moment I saw it on Emily Henderson's blog. I'm in love with the soft green and blue colors. And I'd love to put his 'ice cream' print in my kitchen. There are so many great shots but here are some of my favorites...
tulum

ice cream


fly away

heartstring

pink balloon

ferris

and great news - he's offering 15% off any purchase thru August 31st with code SPLASH so there's still time to place your order! I finally decided to order his 'tulum' print for our dining area and now I can't wait to get it :)

{all images via max wanger's print shop}

1 comment:

Silver Lining Decor said...

Oooh! These are pretty! I hadn't seen his work before, but I love the simplicity of them.