Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Aqua Love

I picked up this cute cardigan when it got a 2nd cut and I love all the bright colors it has. Plus it was a little bonus when I discovered how perfectly it went with my t-straps. :)  Here's what I wore to church on Sunday...
 details...
Anthropologie Aquascope Cardigan, sim here
Anthropologie Pezza Dress, sim here
J.Crew Crystal Venus Flytrap Necklace
Anthropologie Leaf Legato Belt (on SALE!)
Anthropologie Trichromatic T-Straps, sim here or here
 like mother, like daughter ;)

3 comments:

TaraMixandMatch said...

The cardigan is so cute...and you're right, it is perfect with those shoes!

Leah said...

Ok, #1 your little girl is SUPER cute! :) #2 you look great in that color of blue! I'm so glad to see you posting again. Hope you've had a great summer!

Victoria said...

Beautiful outfit. I love your shoes.