Friday, June 7, 2013

Baby Liam

Hi Readers! I'm finally back after a super long absence from my blog and I'm happy to let you know that Baby Liam arrived on April 11th! Here are some pics from the hospital...
Going from 1 kid to 2 kids has been quite an adjustment for me these past few months but I wouldn't change anything! He is such a sweet little boy and we are so blessed to have a healthy baby.

I also have other news to announce... we bought our first home!!! We actually bought it back in January but I never got a chance to announce it on the blog. So I hope to have some pics of our new house up on the blog soon.

And I'll leave you with what I wore to church this past Sunday. As soon as I saw this skirt on Anthro's website I fell in love with it. And when I saw how fast it was selling I decided to splurge and pay full price for it since it may not make it to sale.
 details...
Anthropologie Camellia Bib Necklace
Kate Spade Heels, similar here
 I got this necklace for my birthday and I just love it! It's such a pretty statement necklace that will go with anything...
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! :)

8 comments:

shopwithm said...

Congratulations, he's beautiful!! And congratulations on your home as well!

Jenni said...

WoW!! SO many great things going on for you! Congrats on your cute little one and on your new home! SO exciting! And seriously, you look amazing! You couldn't have possibly just had a baby!
Jenni
www.foundinmycloset.blogspot.com

Silver Lining Decor said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful and you look amazing! We welcomed our baby boy May 22nd :)

SarahV said...

Glad to see you are back! I hope you are enjoying MPLS! I live in St. Paul myself :)

Sayaka said...

Congratulations on your baby boy Liam and your new home!! So exciting!! Baby Liam is so cute. And you look amazing...I can't believe you just had a baby!!

Nadja W said...

Congratulations! You look beautiful!

Pal & Hatty said...

You look SO cute! Liam looks great too!

Katie said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful and you look great too :) Welcome back!