Thursday, October 25, 2012

OOTD: Budding T-Straps Debut

After months and months (and months!) of eBay stalking, I was finally able to score a pair of Budding T-Straps!! I actually got them for a great price since they were used. I just got the footbed replaced and now they have tons of wear left in them. I'm so happy to call these mine.
 details...
Anthropologie Volante Tee, similar here in black
Anthropologie Peppered & Striped Skirt, similar here
Anthropologie Budding T-Straps, similar-ish here in other colors

4 comments:

TaraMixandMatch said...

What a great find, they are gorgeous!

Pamela said...

Jealous! I wanted a pair of those so badly, and frankly forgot all about them until this post. Thanks a lot, lol!

JanAlyssa said...

That is an adorable outfit!! I absolutely love that combo and would probably never have thought to put those pieces together. And yay for getting something you've been ebay stalking!!

kristin said...

Congrats on finding the shoes! They are gorgeous.