Monday, September 17, 2012

Sale Picks

What a great sale day at Anthropologie today! I was so happy to see my long awaited dress finally get marked down. Here are my picks from this mornings sale...

Great pattern mixing in this skirt with the flowers and polka dots and I love the bright colors. But I fear that it's too similar to the Peppering Skirt that I already own.


Love the cute and quirky print of this dress. And the fit is so incredibly flattering. I'll definitely be scooping this one up!

Joppa Pumps
I have such a weak spot for anything with a bow and these heels are no exception. I don't have any orange shoes so these would be a good addition to my closet. I just think they might be a little to high for my liking.
Did you pick up anything from today's sale??

3 comments:

Sayaka said...

Hi Jessica!! I love your picks!! I ordered one thing today which is the Joppa Pumps!! They did look pretty high compared to what I normally wear, but when I saw them at the SF store (I should of tried them on then) it looked like it had pretty good padding...fingers crossed. Hope you decide to buy them too, they are so darling :-)

Leah said...

The Joppa Pumps are adorable! Looks like you found some fun items today.

Jenny said...

Cute finds! I should utilize Anthropologie more often...