Wednesday, September 12, 2012

OOTD: Ruffles & Flowers

 I love how flowy and ruffly this dress is and that it's a neutral color that goes with anything. I realized that it's been awhile since I last wore this so I decided to wear it to church on Sunday. Here's how I styled it...
 details...
Anthropologie Tempting Trellis Cardigan, similar here
Anthropologie Rising Vapors Dress, similar here
BCBG Belt, similar here
Anthropoloige Rensselaer T-Straps, similar here
J.Crew Crystal Glace Necklace, similar here
Now that I'm looking at the pics I wish I would've paired a more colorful belt and shoes with it. Oh well, next time.  :)

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Love this dress on you! It's the perfect neutral to pair anything with!!

Jan Russell said...

Love how you paired this neutral dress with the colorful cardi - very pretty!

kristin said...

This dress is so pretty on you! I like the brown but agree that a colorful belt would be great too:)

worknmom said...

So pretty Jess! Love those colors on you and the shoes are to die for!