Friday, September 28, 2012

OOTD: Plum Purple

Happy Friday! We've been having some warm weather this week so I'm enjoying it while it lasts and taking advantage of not having to wear boots yet. Just a quick pic since I have a lot of errands to run today. Have a great weekend!
 details...
Anthropologie Bianka Blouse, similar here
AG Stevie Ankle Jeans, similar here
Anthropologie Anticipation Heels, similar here
Anthropologie Lithographic Necklace, similar here

And have you seen this cute little number in the new arrivals section? I think I might need it in both colors!

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Pretty blouse.

Jenni said...

Totally cute! I need to get this blouse out and style it with purple...you make it look so cute! Have a great weekend!

Leah said...

If I remember correctly it took your area a little while longer to warm up back at the beginning of summer, but you must have our warmer temps now. It is gloomy and cool here today! Boots and layers are definitely needed already.
Great jeans! Perfect color for your skin tone.