Tuesday, September 4, 2012

OOTD: In A Twinkling Flower

I'm finally back to blogging after a long but wonderful vacation with family. It's nice getting back into my daily routine. But I can't believe that summer is over so I'm trying to soak up these last days of sunshine and nice weather. So I wore my In A Twinkling Dress to church on Sunday...
 details...
Anthropologie Australe Cardigan, similar here
Anthropologie In A Twinkling Dress, similar here
Anthropologie Belle Bow Belt, similar here on sale
Anthropologie Waving Grain Pumps, similar here
Anthropologie Lithographic Necklace, similar here on sale
{love the glittery dots on this dress}
And I was good and didn't get anything from today's sale at Anthro. I'm still waiting for this to go on sale since I tried it on and fell in love with the print and the flattering fit - it just needs to hurry up already!

4 comments:

Jan Russell said...

Oh man, this is CUTE - love the pairing you put together with that cardi and yellow accents - adorable! I have the Native Birds dress, but I've only worn it once - I need to get on it!

TaraMixandMatch said...

Nice to see you back, the dress is gorgeous!

Sayaka said...

Welcome back!! I LOVE the dress and cardigan on you. I can't believe summer is over too :(

Molly at Anthromollogies said...

In a twinkling is one of my absolute faves, and I love how you styled it here. I feel the same about waiting for the Nanette dress...hurry up and go on sale already!! Welcome back!