Thursday, September 6, 2012

OOTD: Bubble Necklace

I've always admired the J.Crew Bubble Necklace but could never stomach the $150 price tag. So when veryjane.com had one as a daily deal (and for a fraction of the price) I was a happy girl! I had to let my sister know about them and she was so sweet to get one for me as a gift. Thanks so much! I just love the bright yellow color and already have tons of outfit ideas for it.
 details...
Anthropologie AG Polka Dot Stevies, similar here
J.Crew Bubble Necklace knock-off (via veryjane.com)
Anthropologie Tangled Twistback Sandals, similar here

10 comments:

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Blue, yellow and dots, what's not to love? ;o)

TaraMixandMatch said...

Love your polka dots, so perfect with the bubble necklace!

gigiofca said...

A-dorable! You look so cute. And I think that's a new haircut. At least new to me. Bangs? Something's going on. Me likey ;)

Jenna Heap said...

Such a cute necklace! i saw it on eleventhgorgeous!
Follow me? http://chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
-Jen

Silver Lining Decor said...

Very cute! Love the polka dot pants!

kristin said...

Super cute! Love the necklace. I feel the same way - I always love the necklace on other people, but it's not something I want to spend that much money on. I'm tempted to buy one of the fake ones from eBay.

Sayaka said...

You look amazing in the polka dot AG's!!

Jenni said...

CUTE!!! This is perfection!!! Love the yellow shoes with those pants!

worknmom said...

One of my favorite outfits Jess ;) love it all!!

worknmom said...

One of my favorite combinations! Love it on you Jess! Especially the necklace ;)